Friday, July 11, 2008

I am the man behind Juan dela Cruz

I am the man behind Juan dela Cruz (Nagtago lang po ako sa likod ni Juan)

I am starting all over again..
My first account was hacked (thanks to my very trusting personality)
and now, i need to start in scratch. it's ok, no need to really vent all over it. it's done and so be it.

Man, hindi lang talaga maalis sa isip ko tong bwakanginang contest na to.
I dont want to be part of that effing pageant or contest or competition or whatever the heck you call it. What's with those kinds of personality contests in schools by the way?!
It's not like you'll win over some million cash. heck, I cant say no to my classmates. They'll get annoyed and worst, they'll call me "putang ina ang arte tlga nitong si Sancho" hahaha.

That's grave man.

Anyway, this is just a ratification that i need to overcome.

Done with my primordial post.
second whack comin up!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sancho! UY! ikaw pala yaaaan.

soes. kamusta ka naman, parang parehas tayo ng tadhana. nanakawan din ako ng account eh. sikat kasi ako.. joke lang.

welcome to the blogosphere. click lang ng click. dalaw ka sa blog ko lage. ;)

start fresh.

Sanchoism said...

hehe sikat. :)
like everybody else i guess, i like your blog too.

Anonymous said...

that i dont know, pero thank you for linking me up. how sweet. :D ill put your blog in my blogroll too --because you're nice and you've got something great going on here. my blogroll is long but i really do visit them

hmmm...
actually.
madami akong haters. they're fuckn everywhere.